Start the fanfare! It's my birthday month! You still have 22 days left to pick out the perfect gift. PLENTY of time.
April has always been my favorite time of year. The leaves are coming out, the weather is fantastic, and there's a crap-ton of fun stuff to do in Austin.
I'm going to save all the fun things that this month has to offer for another post. Instead, I'm going to tell you where to buy my birthday present, Austin-style.
Here's what I want:
- A babysitter to watch my kids while my husband and I take Texas Two Step lessons at the Broken Spoke.
- Tickets to Schlitterbahn this summer.
- Brunch at Moonshine.
- A clothing shopping spree at The Dress Shop.
- A jewelry shopping spree at Eliza Page.
- A book shopping spree at Book People.
- A furniture shopping spree at Uptown Modern.
- Tickets to a Food & Film event at the Alamo Drafthouse.
- A night out of bowling and karaoke at The Highball.
- Dinner at Wink.
Labels: entertainment, Food, general austin